Online Shopping Experience with Aplava.com

August 23, 2016


Aplava Online Shopping Experience

 
Some years ago, after reading a product review on a popular beauty blog, I asked if there were any brick-and-mortar stores to buy the reviewed product because I was not comfortable shopping online. That was some years ago. Cut to the present... I now almost always shop online, especially when it comes to makeup and skincare. Times are changing, things are changing - for the better, of course! The online shopper now has a varied platter of websites to choose from. Today, I will talk about my online shopping experience with one such online shopping destination - Aplava.com...
 
 

 
Aplava gets its name from Sanskrit and means cleansing oneself. In keeping with its name, Aplava believes in giving its customers an experience of divine purity.
  
 

My Experience/Observations

 
  • I have accessed the website both on my laptop and tablet, and found the layout and navigation simple and easy-to-follow on both devices!
  • They have a variety of Indian and international brands catering to all budgets. There is something for everyone. That said, I am looking forward to more and more brands getting listed soon on their website!
  • They have products related to skin-care, hair-care, bath and body, makeup, fragrance, wellness, intimacy and also for men, baby, and home!
  • If you are someone with a never-ending busy schedule, or if you have just started taking care of yourself and have no idea where to begin - Aplava has a personalized beauty service tailored to suit your taste, budget and lifestyle. This essentially means that you have to fill a personal profile quiz. The Aplava experts will then give you personalized recommendations and best-suited products to fit your need and concern, be it skin brightening cream or dry skincare products. You can also shop directly without filling out the quiz if you have specific products in mind.
  • Aplava claims to work directly with manufacturers and authorized distributors. So anything you buy is 100% authentic and guaranteed.
  • They have exciting offers and rewards going on all the time; so do not forget to check them out!
  • Another interesting feature on the individual product pages is the Follow the Price option. Once you click this, you will be notified about any price drops or rise related to the specific product.
  • They provide free express shipping over INR 999. For orders below INR 999, Aplava charges a fee of INR 50. I do wish the free shipping limit was lower! The lower, the better..
  • Aplava has different payment options including Cash-on-Delivery! However COD is charged at INR 50. I hope in future they do something about it, like free COD above a certain order limit!
  • A special mention for the secure packing of the products. Quite impressive, I must say!
  • Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the delivery time taken as one of the products in my order was found broken before shipping, and some delay happened in the replacement. So the delivery time taken in my case may be incorrect when compared to the normal delivery time. However, I liked the fact that they took care to check and send me a fresh piece.
 
 
Aplava.com Website Review
Aplava.com - Secure Packing



What I Shopped from Aplava



  • O3+ Deep Concerns Brighten Up Serum
  • Loreal Paris 36H Super Liner Gel Intenza in Sapphire Blue
Reviews coming soon...


Online Website for beauty, makeup and skincare, Shipping, Packing, Delivery Details
What I Got from Aplava


Overall Experience


Aplava stands out from other shopping websites due to its personalized profile-based recommendation that will help busy, unaware, or plain lazy people follow a regime based on their need or concern! The website layout and navigation is simple and effective, with a variety of Indian and international brands plus different safe and secure payment options. I do wish that in future they bring many more brands catering to people with different budgets and also look into providing free COD on orders above a certain amount. This will make the shopping experience at Aplava much more interesting. I am sure with time, they will grow beautifully!


** Shopping voucher provided by the website. Views expressed are based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments