My October Vellvette Box!!!

October 19, 2012



As you can see, I could not stop myself from ordering the October Vellvette box even though I was not quite happy with the September one (Read about the September box here). This came through DTDC courier in the afternoon and I was not at home; so he asked me to collect it from his office. I tried calling him again several times just to say that I am round the corner and to wait for just 5 minutes. He did not answer my calls and when he did, he was so rude, did not even listen, and kept disconnecting abruptly. Finally I had to go and collect it myself but before that, I gave him a piece of my mind. I mean, all the courier companies have such good customer service. They usually make 3 attempts to deliver or atleast call before coming. These DTDC people are horrible and so rude! I will have to write in to the Vellvette folks to employ some other courier company in the future. 

Okay, now let us see what I got in my October Vellvette box...

Keep Reading...





I am so happy with this month's box. After seeing this, I completely forgot the horrible, bumpy ride to the nasty DTDC office where the potholes had almost eaten up the road. I loved all the 3 items this time.


I got the following:
  1. Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Hydrating Body Lotion (Available in bigger size here)
  2. Shiseido's The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge
  3. Clinique Colour Surge Palette - New Clover Blush and Eyeshadow Trio (Available on Amazon.in)

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Hydrating Body Lotion


Shiseido's The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge



Clinique Colour Surge Palette - New Clover Blush and Eyeshadow Trio


The individual product detail cards and the gift vouchers...




I loved the October Vellvette box! I got both skincare and makeup. I am especially happy with the Clinique palette. Now I am off to adore these beauties :). Do let me know what you got in your box too...

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.... 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Jennifer :-):-):-):-) i got the same palette:-):-) so happy!! Got the VS lotion too in a diff scent :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. poorva, same pinch then.... liked the VS fragrance, how is yours???

      Delete
    2. mine is great too :)

      Delete
  2. I'm still waiting for mine! You got great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ive given u an award :) http://beauty-fulljourney.blogspot.in/2012/10/blog-award-by-niesha.html

    ReplyDelete